What a Dirty Stove says about you

I have to admit... I'm a sucker for those goofy personality quizzes... I take one every once in a while just for fun... Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're WAY off! But it's always a laugh either way. So what does a dirty stove have to say?

I noticed something a day or two ago that made me stop and think. 


As I walked through my kitchen to get a glass of water, I noticed how dirty my stove-top was. My first instinct was "Gross!" My second was "Wow." 

You know why my stove is dirty and what it says about me? 

I USE IT! I LOVE IT!


 Do I clean my stove? Yes. Do I deep clean it daily? No. Do these gross black patches come off? Yes. 

The day I took these pictures, I had made breakfast for my husband and me. Breakfast was souped up scrambled eggs. I had made a pot of black tea for my kombucha. I was cooking black beans for supper in one pot, and making chicken stock in the other. 


If something in your house looks used, it's probably because it is. 

As far as I'm concerned, I'm happy with a dirty stove! It means I'm in my kitchen, I'm cooking good meals, and I'm feeding my family nutritious foods!

Go get your stove dirty!

- Live well
Hannah




Comments

Popular Posts